Friday, September 2, 2011

The call

I called my Australian bank before i went to work. 8 o'clock here means 16:00 or 17:00 over there. I asked them to close my accounts and send me my money, which they say they have. Can take a few days before I see any money myself though... You know, money, one of the stickiest things. Always gets stuck somewhere along the way it seems...

(Click to enlarge)
My colleague Hans left the company to go travel. There was cake for us and a pressie for Hans.

(Click to enlarge)
I had dinner with Eva in the evening. She re-decorated her house which I liked very much. The living room is a lot nicer now. She's got a tall lamp hanging in her "walk-in dressing room" that I can stick my head in.

(Click to enlarge)
Here she is, slaving away in her kitchen just to feed me me me ;-) She made tagliatelle with a pesto-salmon-pinenut-garlic sauce which was delicious. We hadn't seen each other for too long. After 3 bottles or Rose wine (2 for me, 1 for her ;-P ) the time had advanced to 3:20 and I thought I'd better gone home. Was a fun evening :-)

No comments: