Thursday, September 1, 2011

DIY shopping

This area is being prepared for construction. I wonder what they'll build here. And I wonder what they'll do with the water even more so!

When I got home I got my back pack and cycled the Choppermeister to the DIY store. I looked at wood to build me a shed. A lot cheaper than what I saw elsewhere! This is for about 12 metres of wood. (packet of 5 pieces of 240cm each)

I also checked out these glass blocks. I'm thinking of building 2 little walls with them in my house to separate the front and back and thus create a proper bed room. I like the colours a lot.

This is what I came for. I need to fix the plaster on the wall next to my pad at the back before I can paint it.

I can see a lot more spending coming up there so I got myself a discount pass.

After I cycled the 20 kilo bag of cement home I drove in to town to buy a coffee maker off of Kate. It's for Marjolein. Much easier than her old coffee maker.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Those multicoloured houses look like they'd float in a flood... y'know, like empty shoeboxes on a stream...