Friday, September 9, 2011

CS-BBQ 2011

(Click to enlarge)
Marjolein came to my work, yay! She was coming along to the ChipSoft BBQ.

(Click to enlarge)
It was a nice BBQ. The food was good and quite some folks turned up.

(Click to enlarge)

My colleague Tanja and partner Patrick were fun to hang out with :-)

My colleague Gioia was a good sport and went to get some cotton candy with me. I think this photo was taken before the big scare caused by a part of the bouncy castle collapsing and 6 or 7 kids ended up in a pile, unable to get themselves out of it. I tell you, bouncy castles ain't for kids man...

That's right. Cotton candy. It was good. And sticky. And messy. It got everywhere. It barely missed my underpants!

The boy-scouts were there too, making a fire. There's always a few. Tomorrow their moms will be complaining about their smoke-smelly clothes...

(Click to enlarge - picture is blurry on purpose :-P )
When it got dark Marjolein and I left and walked to the ferry. We saw a spot at the end of the quay where it was nice and quiet. We sat there with our legs dangling above the water enjoying the silence and the waves made by passing ships.

Later on we had some drinks at the IJ-kantine.

Great evening with my sunshine :-)

No comments: