Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The movie

(Click to enlarge)
Work invited everybody to the cinema to watch a movie. You were free to bring somebody along. Mic came with me and we went to Pathe Arena. Never been there before, was a nice place! Cool ceiling they had too!

Geert was in the seat in front of me.

We saw "Colombiana". It was certainly entertaining. A movie you can switch your brains off for, not required. I like that after I've been using them all day already!

Directions at the Arena (Ajax) stadium.

The square where the Arena, Heineken Music Hall and the Pathe cinema are.

(Click to enlarge)
Mic paying for his car.

Mic dropped me off at my place and we loaded the bags of sand for his folks. Glad we got that done, too. On Mic's way out a cricket had climbed on to my fence.

No comments: