Friday, October 7, 2011

Nuts

My tram driver in the morning was verrrrrrrry relaxed...

(Click to enlarge)
Today was nuts at work again but we did no overtime. 3 days in a row is enough.

After work I went home, had a shower and met Marjolein, Mic, Nantko and Gerrit at Wagamama's for some good hot steamy asian food. Afterwards we walked to Mulligans for a few pints. We passed the place where the Amsterdam Apple store is going to be. There was a big photo of the late Steve jobs.

It was nice in Mulligans. I was happy to be out with my best friends and my sunshine.

2 comments:

Walter said...

Vincent! Modeltreintjes zijn hier HOT in München... Als je nog iets nodig hebt!

Vincent said...

Hey W. In duitsland zijn ze altijd het heetst geweest maar ik kan hier ook alles krijgen voor nagenoeg de zelfde prijzen hoor ;-)