Friday, March 30, 2012

The seminar up shit creek

I attended the R&D seminar from my work we had up shit creek today. The hotel was very good though. It was a big hotel. I don't understand why there is such a big hotel up shit creek. It was organised well I have to say. Cookies and choccies, tea and coffee and water and soft drinks for grabs. Lunch was a very good buffet. I'll gladly have our next R&D day here!

The first presentation hitting off.

The view. Welcome to Shit creek.

During the lunch break we received the most important bits of equipment for our upcoming ski-trip to Austria. The most important ones being these wristbands which mean: Free booze in your hotel till 23:00. And also other drinks and cake etc etc ;-)

This was the other important item: The skiing jacket. yeah, it's orange this year. Zell am see is going to be VERY orange in 1 week...

2 comments:

marian said...

mooi jack voor 30 april.....

Marjolein said...

Shit creek doesn't look at all bad!