Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The DDIY (Don't Do It Yourself)

(Click to enlarge)
I worked from home today because I had to arrange something for the squash tournament I'm organizing at work. Since I save time by not having to travel to work I can sleep a bit longer but not today. There were workmen. Very NOISY workmen! Already being noisy at 7:45. They were so noisy that at some point they were drilling in the wall right behind my computer and i actually left the house. That was not cool...

What was cool however.... Was this drill! Doesn't it look AWESOME?! You can make really gigantic holes with it to put electronic stuff in the wall. It also looks like you can rob a bank with it. I reckon I could...

Then they put out this sign. OK, gas, exciting!

Luckily the very responsible workmen also had their fire extinguisher ready. I felt real safe then. Especially with them smoking fags in front of my house...

No comments: