Saturday, April 28, 2012

The new blinds

Early morning, getting breakfast. It was dark and rainy. The streets were nearly empty. Urgh.

A guy with this poor dog came walking past. Her legs don't work no more but her poophole works beautifully which she demonstrated by leaving a gigantic load right in front of my door. I saw it happening and I was stunned. Even more stunned when the guy walked off, just like that. So I grabbed my keys and ran out on my slippers (not easy running on those...). I told him his dog crapped in front of my house and he says "that's not from my dog". So I explain to him in detail what I'd just seen happening and I told him he was welcome to feel that it was still warm if he wanted! Then he believed me and walked back with me and cleaned it up claiming he had not seen it happening and he wasn't expecting it cos she'd just been somewhere else. As if. This was SO much there could not have been a "somewhere else" already. Glad I caught them.

(Click to enlarge)
Another HDR image, this time showing that this orchid has THREE stalks with flowers.

My Guinness goodies arrived today! A bottle opener and a 2GB usb stick. Nice :-)

(Click to enlarge) 
I put up some blinds today. Now I will not be a one man show anymore when it's dark and people walk past. See the full report here.


2 comments:

marian. said...

3 taken uit de orchidee, goed zeg, heb ik toch de verkeerde wegggegeven, grapje!!

Vincent said...

@ ma: Ja, zag het vandaag pas. De onderste bladeren doen het alleen niet zo lekker...