Monday, December 3, 2012

The hole

Another plumber arrived at 8:30. Let the hacking and slashing commence!

Yeah, so now I have a hole in my ceiling and we couldn't see it leaking anywhere. That sucks...

Had to vacate my shelves, the contents of which now lie on my bed. Has to stay there a while coz I need to check if I can spot a leak anywhere for a while. So every time I hear water running I run over to check now. Just dandy.

In the meantime the builders who arrived at 7AM had finished putting up their scaffolding. This is going to be fun. I think they're going to break out a section of the outside wall. Maybe I should just move to Tahiti for 6 months...

And then it started to snow, for like an hour, after which it just rained. And then rained some more.

In the evening I picked up the last 3 remaining items that were in my trunk. 1 air filter, 1 radiator and 1 glove box (don't ask...).

No comments: