Saturday, September 28, 2013

First decent photo shoot with my pony

Today was a great day to let the pony out. I needed to empty my LPG tank a bit more and managed to get it down to 3%. That's OK for removing the LPG setup later this year or the next. On the way to meeting Marjolein for a ride (she had not seen the car yet...) I stopped for a little photo shoot.

These are the nicest photos I took:











First picture ever of me posing with my Mustang. Still no regrets :-)


When we brought back the pony and wanted to go home we noticed some folks with a big camera waiting for something so I got curious and asked if they were waiting for something and they were. A line-up of about 80 trucks was gonna drive by with mentally challenged folks.

I took a few piccies myself:









And in the evening I baked pancakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
you car looks awesome! And you look good and healthy, trimed and happy, nice to see that! love from us,
Vicky xx

Vincent said...

Thank you! I hope you're all going well too! :-)