Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy birthday Ilse

This morning I dropped in to Nic's shop for the very last time as she's closing up and selling. Soon there will be a new girl working the shop. I picked up some things and handed in the spare key that I used to keep. It made me feel sad.

Then I couldn't do what I had planned to do which kinda sucked so I went to my family a bit sooner. Lovely Alkmaar noord.

I cuddled with Pip. She was very excited and playful. And stinky ;-)

Not sure about this photo. My family can never look normal. Especially never all at the same time!

This is Poema, one of Ilse's cats. She liked my lap.

And these birds hang on the fence outside. I like them.

In between dinner and dessert I went with Ilse to walk Pip. There is a whole "Dog walking subculture" I was totally unaware of. Kinda cool.

And there were horses too. This one had something on his nose.

This one didn't give a shit.

And this one came almost running towards me. Prolly thought I had food on me, tough luck ;-)

No comments: