Saturday, September 6, 2014

Happy birthday Jan!

Today is my mate Jan's 40th birthday so I wrapped him a pressie which made many people laugh. Why?! ;-)

I drove along with Nancy and Paul to see my mate Jan for his 40th birthday. Jan didn't know I was coming along!

On the way to Germany we stopped a few times and one of those times Nancy saw that there was a geo-cache hidden at the car park so we went looking for it and she found it! It was very cleverly hidden in this table...

We met the gang in town and after a brief visit to Jan and Susanne's new place we all went to the camping. It was fun seeing everybody again and indeed, Jan was very happily surprised to see me :-)

I was able to borrow a little green tent.

All of Jan's family was there and a few friends.

I bought these at a gasstation along the way ;-)

The BBQ was lovely and everybody had a great evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waar is de foto van het mooi ingepakte kado ? ;-)

Vincent said...

Bovenaan, nu ;-)