Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Elbe

I woke up around 6AM on top of my deflated air mattress. I didn't want to wake up but I was uncomfortable and I needed to visit the loo so I got up at 6:30. Yay... Not. Anyhow, I also had a shower which was nice and I enjoyed the silence at the camping very much. When I got back to my tent around 7AM I found Paul and Nancy awake and we walked to the banks of the river Elbe where we sat and chatted a bit. It was very quiet and very foggy. It was just us, the birds and the cows. Oh, and a dog.

When we got back there was fresh coffee which tasted excellent-o! Jan and Susanne had woken up as well.

Paul and Nancy's tent :-)

Around 9:30 breakfast (buffet) was served. Very nice fresh German bread rolls and cakes. Susanne did a great job!

Around noon we went home again. We had lunch along the way. I had a very nice Jager schitzel.

Paul and Nancy.

Yours truly.

No comments: