Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Opening the dash

After a quick dinner tis evening I went to my little pony. I wanted to open up the dash to figure out why the left turning signal light wasn't working anymore.

So I opened it up. You can see the light for the "right" indicator.

But the "left" is empty!

I saw the little bulb lying near the end of the steering column and took it home thinking it was broken. It wouldn't work wether I put it on the right or the left. And the other bulb from the right, worked fine in the left as well! So All the wiring is still OK...

So I left it for another day to put the whole thing back together again.

Reminder for the motor oil type ;-)

Only after an hour I noticed that my garage-lord's Mustang was there again. It's still for sale but the shop needed the room for something else. Lovely car.

No comments: