Monday, September 15, 2014

The motor experience

I had to wake up very early today. Even earlier than normal at Simone's, which is already too early! I was at the busstop at 6:35.

I went to the station and took a train to Heemskerk.

What was going on at Heemskerk?

That's right, not a single thing... Apart from Danielle, Simone's sister, picking me up with her car because we were going to try riding a motorbike!

We'd both never driven one and we were curious what it would be like. So in 4 hours we got to know the bike and learned some basics. All this was done in a group of 6 people and the instructor.

The exercises were not very easy! Except at the end when we had to do stuff while driving.

Easy peasy.

Here's me doing a little circus act ;-)

This was a little exciting at the end (not on video) coz when I put my left foot down I accidentally kicked my bike in to neutral... After that I was done with all these tricks.

It was really cool and fun to do this and I learned a lot! I had a great morning :-)

No comments: