Saturday, September 20, 2014

The old train (NS1202)

I left Simone's early as she went to work anyway and I was going to do some DIY at Marjolein's place today. Getting home to pick up tools was a nightmare. I think it was thanks to all these people walking here. My regular bus was too full and one even left me standing at the busstop. I was mighty pissed...

To top it all off, someone or something had pissed again and through my fence and it needed cleaning before it started smelling and getting sticky and all that. Disgusting.

At Marjolein's I hung up 6 frames containing bird's wings. It's kinda like collecting butterflies, just slightly bigger...

Also I hung up 2 hooks so she could enjoy her new hammock. The hooks seemed to be holding...

On the way back I spotted this old train.

It's an old Dutch Railways (NS) locomotive from the 12xx series.

Lovely train setup.

I was home only to have a shower and a small break. Then I went to Simone again to visit her neighbours for a birthday.

I can't remember ever having travelled by public transport so much...

No comments: