Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Straight outta Compton

I still had a movie voucher for 1 movie + soft drink + popcorn from my last birthday. Thankfully I checked 2 weeks ago and found out it had to be used before september 12th. Due to busy schedules I couldn't go with Simone and went by myself, which was a first for me. It did however present me with the opportunity to see exactly what ~I~ wanted to see :-)

So after work, I went to the cinema to see the movie "Straight outta Compton" about the rise and fall of the band N.W.A. Since it was 17:30 there was hardly anybody except for people who really wanted to see the movie. No screaming kids playing with their cells etc. Lovely!

I think not even 20 out of 360 seats were filled! The movie was great btw. And it played for about 2.5 hours. I definitely recommend seeing it if you're into hiphop/rap and/or music history!

The building at the end of my street is more or less finished. It looks nice.

No comments: