Sunday, September 6, 2015

The King Cruise (9/2015)

This afternoon I went to the King Cruise, a meeting for American cars, old and new ones. I had never been but it was a lot bigger than I expected! The weather wasn't great but OK with only one real shower...

Anyway, here are some of the photos I took. Let's start with the new 2015 Mustang:




Some slightly older but also beautiful Mustangs:



Ford Torino:

This was actually the first time I ever saw a Torino for real!


Dodge's:



Awesome combination of a big Chevy truck carying a little Ford pick-up:


And lots of other, different cars:





Mustang-street:



I do like these Mustang II's (late 70's):



80's Mustang:


2 '73 Mustangs:



There should always be a Trans-am:






Chevy Nova:


















One of my favourites was this Buick Riviera. It's just a beautifully designed car. So slick. It's got big curves yet also a lot of sharpness. Definitily very high on my wish-list!




Chevy Impala:





Great selection of cars. Nice to see the new Mustang too. Maybe next time when the weather is better I'll take my own car there.

2 comments:

marian said...

Waar was die van jou?

Vincent said...

Droog in z'n garage :-)