Thursday, September 10, 2015

The "LOVE" sculpture / The sunset.

I saw this photo on Facebook. It's from the "Burning man" festival in America. This sculpture is called "Love" and created by Alexandr Milov from Ukraine. I think I like this sculpture the best out of all that I've seen in my life.

"It demonstrates a conflict between a man and a woman as well as the outer and inner expression of human nature." - from http://burningman.org/event/brc/2015-art-installations/#LOVE.

Well, I LOVE it for sure! I think we all feel like that sometimes. I feel my inner child is still very alive (and I like to keep it that way!) and maybe that's why I forgive and forget so easily...

I took my car for a spin tonight. It's getting dark sooner now. I can feel autumn and winter approaching.

First time I took photos with the lights on.

Even more so: never saw the side markers lit-up till now!

Vroom vroom! Nice, I like my set of wheels.

This needs checking out though. I think there's an oil leak close to my fuel pump and I think it's getting worse.

No comments: