Friday, January 18, 2008

The Mason

Nicole walking Mason this morning. He was very naughty early morning because he attacked the cocky in the cage. Nothing happened thankfully and Nicole was right there to give him a good lesson in what's right and what's not.

Lateron we walked him and he was incredibly well behaved, hardly pulling at all (except in this picture...). Maybe the little chat with Nicole earlier made him realise again who's the boss...

After all that hard work you have to rest. Preferably against our door of course which is really handy.

Guestblogger Erik Stel sent me this photo recently. I now have his approval to post it! ;-) It was taken in Marocco on his vacation there. Shown are some goats that like to climb trees. I think it's hilarious and a good shot at the same time. Thanks Erik!

4 comments:

Sneezer said...

Or are those goats the result of todays driving lesson?

Vincent said...

I don't know if anyone was learning in Marocco... ;-P

Friðvin said...

HA! Goats in the trees! At first I thought maybe they were incredibly large vultures.

Vincent said...

@ Kona: That's what I thought as well. It's funny eh?