Sunday, January 13, 2008

Vincent McEnroe

Today I played tennis for the first time ever. I had a blast for about an hour when I started to get really hot. I had more energy left but it was just getting too hot and sweaty. But I'll be back!

It was great fun but I have to learn to not hit so hard coz a few balls went way over Karin or Gavin's heads *grin*

I would hereby like to thank our ball-boy "Gavin" very much for doing such a wonderfull job at retrieving the balls I f*cked up that way. Thanks mate, you're very welcome to come along next time again! ;-)

PS: I gracefully nicked this fine piece of photography from Nicole. But since it's a photo of myself I don't feel bad at all ;-)

After the tennis we had dinner at Karin and Gav's place. It was nice as usual. Also as usual; Mason sneaking out of his beanbag.

Karin in the kitchen.

Nicole and Gavin in the "living".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, vincent aan het tennissen! Guweldig!

En als je dan over een paar jaar pro bent, kun je een partijtje tennissen tegen mijn eigen pro; Cassie. Zal ze je wel eens eventjes van de baan vegen;-)

Van mij zou je kunnen winnen...

Anonymous said...

Impressive Vincent! Playing tennis in that incredible heat. Will I see you at Wimbledon soon? ;-)

Greetings, Marco

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Ik droom al over Wimbledon. maar de Aus. open zijn wat dichterbij dus misschien dat ik het daar eerst probeer ;-)

@ Marco: Yeah, 1 hour was enough. It wasn't even that hot, only about 26C. Wimbledon, here I come! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nou, ik kom je aanmoedigen hoor, als je in de aus. open staat;-)