Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good food

My bus arriving in the morning.

The moon shining over Coles, a supermarket.

Every morning sofar, at the same stop, a guy has come in, talks with the driver, makes notes, counts people, stamps his card and leaves the bus again.

The Origin building in town. Origin is an energy company.

After work we went out for dinner. We discovered a place called Vagabondo. I'd never have thought it to be so nice so my expectations were not too high but oh dear, surprise surprise! I ordered saltimbocca and it was THE best one I ever had. There was also mashed potato, green beans, onion and a mustardy sauce involved. Unreal, what a fine discovery!

3 comments:

kees said...

is the guy in the bus an employee of the bus company or a hobbyist?

Friðvin said...

BUT... do they have Rabbit Parisian?

Disjointed of course.

:-)

Vincent said...

@ Kees: It's an employee.

@ Kona: I don't like meat with bones AT ALL, sorry :-)