Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Met de vlam in de pijp...

Scheur ik door.. over Main North road. On my way to work. Man I love being bi-lingual, zo leuk!

I did lots of reading again. It's very interesting, I've come across a lot of nice features of C# but sheesh, every now and again I feel like falling asleep. I did a cool exercise this afternoon though which made time go quite fast thankfully. I'm hoping to finish this book tomorrow. Then general Windows/C#/.Net stuff is out of the way and we carry on with ASP.Net. Hello World, here I come! :-)

During lunch I met up with a very cute girl that I know.

At the end of the day it was back into the bus.

At the bus stops, all Adelaide's work-drones were lined up, waiting to get on my bus.

6 comments:

kees said...

why are the cute workdrones out-of-focus?

Vincent said...

@ Kees: You mean the line-up of course ;-P You have to ask my phone... I think I may actually buy a new one once I have made a bit of money. iPhone or HTC? HTC or iPhone? Hmmm.... Or maybe I'll buy Nicole a new one first coz hers is dieing even harder than mine...

Anonymous said...

Succes met het vele lezen en het niet in slaap vallen:-)
Heb je een beetje leuke collega's?

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Voor zover ik ze ken lijken het wel aardige mensen. Maar ik spreek ze amper behalve m'n manager want die zit naast me.

Gledwood said...

what is vlam? my personal mindtranslator could only come up with "flan" as in cheese flan which is like quiche lorraine and I'm pretty sure that is not what you were talking about

Vincent said...

@ Gled: "vlam" is Dutch for "Flame".