Friday, April 11, 2008

The ouchie

I drove around a lot today, bought more geek stuff with which I won't bother you so I'll start todays blog with walking Mason.
I took a picture of a tree.

Less than 1 minute after taking the picture (literally infront of the next house) I had the slip of my life. Never have I walked on anything more slippery than this. It was a clay like substance covered with a thin layer of mud that looked like ordinary wet sand. The bastards building the house there couldn't be bothered cleaning up the pavement. I wonder how many others fell there.

Anyway, I took the fall with my left knee which is internally intact but the outside was less happy. Actually when I just got up you could only see a little patch of blood. When I cleaned it it seemed 5 times bigger.

At 18:00 o'clock it was Mason feeding time. He got yummy ehm.. substances, unidentified by me to be honest. It smelled awful but he loved it.

Dinner phase 1: Just started.

Dinner phase 2: Half way.

Dinner phase 3: All gone!

After dinner, sir wants to have a nice rub.

I think he found a piece of food left in his nose or something. Hilarious. Dogs are such funny creatures.

After watching the Simpsons for an hour I got behind my computer. I've been chatting up some smokers on a forum the past few days about the coming smoking ban in The NL, hilarious. I played ABBA :-)

5 comments:

Gledwood said...

hey at least that red mark isn't a redback bloody bite!

weren't you TERRIFIED of the funnelwebs, redbacks not 2 mention SNAKES in Aus b4 you went... SURELY!

c'mon man ADMIT IT!

MOUSE SPIDERS... urghkhhh!!!

re in reply to your query yes there are publick treatment centres that would take me but my methadone is far too high so as for now i'm snookered!

Gledwood said...

ISN'T MASON QUITE THE ENTERTAINER...?!"?!?!!!***

;->...

;->...

sorry Vince I answered Whitenoise's reply ~ DUR! ~ as usual getting confused. sorry there

:-<...

:->...

Vincent said...

No mate, never felt scared. I know there's a redback in our garden but he/she doesn't show much.

Friðvin said...

Ouch! That was painful to see.

Sneezer said...

Bummer vance. but at least you made a dog very happy.