Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Peanut butter

A wall of peanut butter at the Coles super market this morning. On Nicole's blog there's a wall of vegemite.

It was a warm day today, 29C.

A tree I walk under every time I walk Mason. It's a nice looking tree, it looks like fireworks I think.

Mason enjoying the sun (really he was thinking "can we go already?").

Another tree along the way has these beautiful flowers. They have been there almost ever since I started walking Mason, unreal.

In the evening Karin and I player 1 set of tennis again that Karn won by 7-6. It was a good match. Gavin was an excellent ball-boy too!

I always try to serve hard the first time. If it screws up I can usually poke the second ball over the net slowly.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

no Mason was probably NOT thinking "can we go already?" he was thinking about peanut butter

ever SEEN a doggie with peanut butter in the mouth?

it is so entertaining to behold...

Sneezer said...

I much prefer Calve pindakaas to american peanut butter. What's the peanut butter in Australia like?

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Hmm, I'm not sure if dogs deal with that well...

@ Sn33z0r: They don't have Calve here unfortunately. I like that (a LOT) better too. Australian pb is exactly like american pb :-/

Friðvin said...

That flowering tree I think is a "bottle brush" -- I used to see them in LA, or something very similar.

That peanut butter reminds me of when I went to Europe for the first time and I was craving peanut butter and could not find it in any of the countries I was visiting. Then I went to Holland and suddenly peanut butter was easy to find. Another reason I liked that country.