Monday, May 19, 2008

Pretty yellow stickers

The start of a new week. It was actually quite a struggle to get the top half of this Joe in (it's 2 serves) because the coffee maker almost died on me...

Here is yours truly in his lazy-ass position..

For lunch I didn't go far. 2 shops down to be exact. There's a soup/salad place called "leaf & ladle". Very very VERY nice soup indeed. I tried the roasted vegetable soup today. I was lucky, there were only 2 people in front of me. usually the line-up goes all the way onto the street.

Cable guy was working again today. I see him pulling cables through our ceiling all day long (until 14:30) but I never see any wall sockets finished. I guess he's saving it all up for the big climax...

This pretty yellow sticker is on the door going into the stairwell.

This pretty yellow sticker is on the door going into the toilets.

This pretty yellow sticker is on the wall behind the toilet.

This pretty yellow sticker is on the wall in the stairwell.

4 comments:

kees said...

Are you sure there's no asbestos in the coffeemaker? Check the label on the bottom.

Anonymous said...

Hey, die soep ziet er lekker uit! En dat broodje helemaal!

Sneezer said...

couldnt they afford the other half of the desk, or is that asbestos ridden as well? Is this the new office? I think they should pay you more for extra health insurance...er or life insurance

Vincent said...

@ Kees: No I'm not but there's no sticker on it so I'm hopeful!

@ Ilse: Yuuuummm

@ Sn33z0r: This is an extension I'm sitting at, not even a real desk. There are new desks on order so I'm not really worried.