Saturday, May 24, 2008

HALUCN8

The first thing I did this morning; picking up walnuts.

It was on my way getting the wheel barrow which I needed to collect 20 bricks to use in the garden.

We are putting barrel halves in the garden and we use the bricks as a little floor for them. Like this one.

While Nicole and Karin went to the Central Market to hunt groceries, I started sanding the old rusty wheel barrow that has been lying in this garden for as long as I can remember which is more then 7 years...

I gave it a good enough scrub.

Nicole and Karin soon returned from the market bringing home all sorts of nice food items.

Nicole mowed the lawn in the back (I'm planning doing the front tomorrow).

Mason was apparently under the impression that Nicole was pushing away the lawn mower that was attacking her and gave it a few good bites in the wheels. Luckily the wheels are made of hard plastic. Earlier Mason also tried to bite the wheel barrow I used for the bricks and a month ago he also bit into the big leaves-vacuum cleaner that I use to suck up the leaves in our garden. Every dog has it's funny habbit I guess...

In the afternoon we drove to Ikea looking for a washing basket. They didn't have a really nice one so we ended up with a plastic box instead. it will do. On the way out we spotted the giant hot dog ad.

An isle full of goods made everywhere in the world but all designed by Ikea in Sweden.

In the afternoon we also drove to Bunnings to get some wood and paint etc. This car was parked outside. Cool plate.

I bought a blue paint to paint the wheel barrow with. It's a bit of a try-out because blue ain't exactly a garden colour but I think it will look OK. When it's finished it will be on my Creative blog.

2 comments:

kees said...

I hope you didn't spill any blue paint having your hiccups...

Nicole said...

The retouch horror took place after the painting.