Friday, May 2, 2008

The work lunch

When I look leftish out of my window I see a tall shiny building.

Today we went out for lunch. Apparently this is done monthly. We went to a place called "Amore", maybe because we love our work so much? Hmm, let's not get carried away. I enjoyed it a lot because it was a chance to get to know my colleagues a bit better. Apart from that the food wasn't bad either. Giant portions again though...

Pictured from left to right: Justin, Mark, Dale and Craig. Not in the picture are Ben, Buddy (you can just see his hands on the right) and Luke.

While waiting for Nicole I took a piccie of my office building.

And the building next to it.

WTF?

4 comments:

Sneezer said...

hey vance. a nice job, good pay, decent colleagues and lunch too! lucky you

Vincent said...

In all honesty: I consider myself really fortunate to have this job indeed. It pays for all our bills and other needs, it's fun and challenging and my colleagues are nice people.

I hear good things about your work related talks with that guy. I hope it will work out for you :-)

Friðvin said...

Giant portions again though...

Another reason we live in sister cities. LOL.

Glad the job is working out OK. Paying the bills and especially hobbies is a good thing. Someday soon I hope to have that pleasure again. (Well I have the pleasure with the spending... but it's my SAVINGS!)

Anonymous said...

Leuk dat je met collega's gaat lunchen, goed voor de teambuilding.