Friday, June 6, 2008

Doughnuts and darkness

Arriving at work this morning.

Mark and I bought doughnuts after lunch. The one in the top right is the BEST. It's filled with caramel.

The view across the street while waiting for my coffee to be made.

I went for a few drinks with some colleagues after work and we played some eight ball (I think...). Justin on the left and Dale on the right. Mark is kind of invisible behind Justin. At some point I became really good all of the sudden and potted 5 balls in a row. And guess what? Dale potted 6 right after and ended up winning...

Then we went down to P.J. O'Brien's for some food. After eating for 10 minutes someone came over telling us that the table was actually reserved for a private party and that they would like us to move out of the designated area within 15 minutes. I guess they've never seen those little "Reserved" signs that you can place on tables before...

No comments: