Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday night, pub night / new desk

The day we have al been waiting for is here!

My desk arrived!

Work makes hungry though so we had lunch outside in the burning sun.

Magically enough my chair had also arrived and pieces of it were scattered around the coffee machine while putting it together.

The end result: my new chair.

And here we go: my new desk and my new chair (which is actually Mark's old one that I swapped with the really new one because mine didn't have arm rests).

What can I say? It's definitely a step up :-)

After work we parked the car in the EZI car park in From street.

EZI.

We went to P.J. O'Brien's for a drink and a bite.

My phone can't handle dimmed light well so it looks really dark but it was OK really.

Nicole in front of the window.

The lights on the ceiling.

My beloved pint of Guinness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is het wat, die Guinness daar?

Vincent said...

Over het algemeen is het wel okee ja. Om een of andere reden kan ie niet tippen aan Mulligans Guinness. Kan met de temperatuur te maken hebben, hier zetten ze 'm net effe kouder volgens mij.