Thursday, July 10, 2008

The buildings

In the morning I had to walk a few blocks to get to an office of SGIC, our health insurance. I spotted a few buildings along the way that I liked photographing.

This is apparently their main office in South Australia. There were 3 counters of which 2 were (wo)manned. The girl helping me didn't know j*ck sh*t about health insurance and had to call someone for every question I had. I had 4 questions but told her I would call them myself after question nr. two. Buhbye now.

Walking back I made more photo's.

This building is interesting because of the green tiles. Hadn't noticed it before even though it's right next to my work. I always walk the other way...

For lunch I bought a Vili's beef pie at cafe Fresh. But that just wasn't enough so I went to the doughnut shop, where else?

It was busy at the food court.

2 comments:

kees said...

Is SGIC a private health insurance or do you have a National Health insurance in Oz?

Vincent said...

This is private. You get that on top of your medicare public health insurance so that you don't have to wait 12 months if you need anything done...

Also, medicare doesn't cover anything but their own dentists. The earliest appointment you can make with a 'public' dentist is usually 6 months away. It's retarded.