Friday, July 18, 2008

The schnitzel / The weird front

On the way to work the sun was shining brightly. This is parliament house.

This is something else.

In Rundle mall I pass this house almost every day. Well, it's not a house, it has two shops in it. The weird thing is that it's one building but they gave it two different fronts.

I think it was actually designed this way. There are a few small details that give hints in that direction. Unfortunately you can't tell from this photo so I won't bother explaining...

Walking in to the City Cross mall/food court I walk passed this Ducati motorbike. It's put on display by a shop that sells things for guys (I think). I saw that they sell high detail World of Warcraft action figures this morning so I might have to pop in there some day.

My work took me out for lunch again today. We all went to the Coopers Ale House, known for it's extremely large schnitzels.

This is Luke's giant schnitzel. It's not even the biggest size they have. It's a "Beef parmi".

These are some of my colleagues, from left to right: Melvin, Daniel (over from Perth office for two days), Justin and Ben.

And more colleagues! From left to right: Stephen, Craig and Dale.

To surprise everyone who just ate 2 kilo's of schnitzel we bought them some doughnuts ;-)

No comments: