Friday, August 8, 2008

All alone.

A day alone at the office, step one: Check for cold beer.

A day alone at the office, step two: Turn on radio to prevent from going nuts in silence. (Thanks for the radio Karin ;-)

My plant is doing well.

Coffee during the morning.

For lunch I made a fruit salad with the fruit that was left.

In the morning I got a phonecall: "We're delivering the desks you ordered today"..... OK.

Naturally they were delivered while I was having lunch. Delivery guy phoned first to ask for help. Sure let me fetch you one of my colleagues. Oh, right, I'm alone.

At least it only took us 15 minutes to get the stuff up to our office.

Hmmmmmmm.

Really I only ate two chocolate bars today. In the evening it was Thai time at Lemon Grass.

1 comment:

Friðvin said...

I have some of those plants. Different color though. Tough as nails. I cut some off my mother's plant last time I was there and started a few here.