Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Imaginary fire

In the morning the fire brigade responded to an imaginary fire alarm. Well, actually the alarm was real but you had to imagine the fire if you were looking for some action. It was next door by the way.

I was adventurous and got Indian for lunch. It was OK but not more. (Sorry Luke ;-P )

I worked hard and long today. From 8:15 till 19:30. Working after most people have gone home is actually rather pleasant.
Nicole picked me up and we drove to Cafe de Vili's where the floor just received a scrub.

2 comments:

Friðvin said...

Was the Indian food prepared by real Indians or white people? And more importantly were any Indians actually eating it or is the clientele mostly white people? That's always my first test of an Indian restaurant.

There's nothing sadder than a bland Indian meal.

Vincent said...

@ Kona: Didn't see any. I only thought it was 'alright' anyway but I'm no Indian food connaisseur.