Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The birthday

My work street during lunch. In the distance you can see the Adelaide hills.

I bought tulips for Nicole. They are actually pretty decent ones.

The Coke truck was parked right outside. I snapped away when people were walking past and I like this image the best.

I went to the Blue lemon baguette bar to get a small baguette with camembert.

It was still warm. I ate it outside in the sun again. The weather is getting better pretty quick now. You can feel the warmth coming, it's fantastic. Bring me warmth now!

Nicole was very happy with the flowers, the bbq we got from the in-laws, the pressies from her colleagues and the cards that came by mail.

2 comments:

marian said...

gefeliciteerd!! tulpen in september heel bijzonder!!

Vincent said...

@ Ma: Dank je. Ja, ik vraag me af waar ze de tulpen vandaan halen hier. Ik ga ze zeker zelf proberen te groeien als ik er een stuk grond voor heb.