Friday, September 5, 2008

The presents

Lunch!

It was busy outside so I thought I'd illustrate that with this photograph... of an empty bench. It's not easy aiming with a phone.

In the afternoon I went to the coffee place to buy more beans. $18.50 for half a kilo of coffee beans.

After work we went out for beers because Hoang, my colleague is leaving to England again next week. In the picture, from left to right we see Luke, Melvin, Hoang, Craig, Buddy, yours truly and Ben. We stayed till the end with Hoang and his girl friend who joined us later and Luke. We left around 20:30 when it was already dark.

We walked past this graffiti that we saw being made a few weeks ago. It's a pretty cool one.

When we came home we found a parcel from Alkmaar! My moms and dads birthday pressies had arrived! THANK YOU mum and dad! :-)

Then I did my blog while listening to Boot liquor. I'm tired from this weeks work. My back aches and so does my neck. I'm looking forward to some decent, undisturbed sleep.

No comments: