Monday, September 1, 2008

The facade

This building got new stuff on it's facade. I'm not sure what it's for. If it was Amsterdam it would have advertising all over the place and they would call it "free news and art".

My day at work was a bit full-on today. We did go to the pub after work though and we had a really nice chat with the bartender who's name I think is George and he's from Scotland and he has a Serbian girlfriend who grew up in Croatia. So we compared both our crazy in-laws ;-)

When we came home I was tired. I could barely make a smile. Nicole is making cakes because her mom and dad are coming home tomorrow. And also I Skyped with Sebastiaan, an ex-colleague of mine. It was nice talking to him again.

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

that's rather an extraordinary exterior for a building

can you see out thru them fishscale window-things..?

Vincent said...

The building is actually a car park on top the Hungry Jacks (Burger King). I don't think those panels are see through. I'll keep you posted on any further developments :-)