Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The doggie

This doggie was looking at me taking his photo while we were going to work.

For lunch I went to the Thai place again. They had something that looked like oliebollen (oil-balls, a Dutch treat). Can't remember what they really were though.

This plant keeps making new leafs. He must be happy.

So is this one. Making new flowers on one side.

I was driven back home by papa smurf.

Papa smurf dropped me of at the mall where I did some shopping and then walked home. When I got home I was sweaty and stinky and yuck. I ate lovely soup and bread and then I took a shower.

Now I'm going to study again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Die eerste plant hebben wij hier ook, heeft aardig licht nodig en is uitermate giftig voor huisdieren. Althans; het sap dat in de steel zit.