Friday, October 3, 2008

The bowls

I needed some test photos so why not photograph my bowls? And if you have the photos anyway, then why not put them on your blog? I looked for images of these bowls online before but I haven't been able to find them. Maybe people will find them on my blog now.
The first photo was taken with a flash which makes the bowls look much darker. The other photo's show the exact colour.

Bowls info:
- Manufacturer: Taylor (Scotland)
- Type: Vector VS (medium curve)
- Size: 4
- Colour: Orange
- Emblem: Shark

All four in the bag.







Here you can see why they roll in a curve. One side is flatter than the other.

2 comments:

CRAIG said...

I want to learn how to do that one day. Not sure if it's like French boules, or Boce or neither. So you'll have to show me....one the Australia Fund fills up.

I'll bring the beer!

Vincent said...

@ Craig: Yer more than welcome, it's fun. South Africa was in the ladies final this year so they do play a bit of bowls there. Not so much in the states I think.