Monday, September 15, 2008

Scooter boy ;-)

This is one of the tea-towels we got from my mum. We absolutely love them. Finally some decent ones that soak up water AND can be hung on a hook.

This is the cake I bought for my colleagues. Everybody seemed pretty happy with it.

I left work a few hours early to register for my Probationary license. Of course I'm not the only person requiring service so I had to wait. After 30 minutes I walked out with my temporary paper license.

I am now allowed to drive at a max. speed of 100 km/h which is handy because taking over cars on the highway at 80 while everybody around you goes 100 is not funny. I have to maintain a blood alcohol percentage of ZERO (I wouldn't risk it anyway). And I am on probation for two years. Only the first year you have to drive with the P displayed behind the windows.

Back at home we got some pretty shit weather. Here we can see the white cocky-girl sitting in her normal position.

When the wind is getting to her at high speed she adjusts like a ski-jumper. She goes totally horizontal. It made me laugh. Mainly because she can also go sit one branch higher where the wind will be a lot less...

And then Gavin dropped by to show his new scooter. It's very nice and it looks pretty tough.

Scooter boy, hehe.

Guest blogger Vicky send us this photo of Karin riding the scooter. She was very good and seemed to enjoy the ride a lot! Touching the floor was a bit hard for her though ;-)

The post man brought a card from my cousins Margriet and Jelle. They went to Vienna in Austria. Thanks guys!

5 comments:

marian said...

Moet je eeen speciaal brommer rijbewijs halen in australie? hier moet dat tegenwoordig wel.lekker gebak!!
gr ma.

Gledwood said...

sk8rboy she said "see u l8rboy" he wasn't blah blah after her

o man Avril Lavigne. I wish she would wear some proper clothes instead of doing that "I earn $10million a year yet never change out of jeans and teeshirt"
hmm

nice cake

4th & 5th shots down: looks like the view outta the parrot house at Sheffield Botannical Gdns..(!)

Anonymous said...

The cockatoo girl wanted to get wet, she likes to get wet and earlier she was holding herself on the outer wire wall and opened her wings wide in the rain wanting to get wet. That is the reason she stayed down.
Nice cake , was it tasty?
Vicky :)

kees said...

An alcohol blood percentage of zero? That's back to drinking mineral water at PJ's for you...

Vincent said...

@ Ma: Ik geloof dat een auto rijbewijs ook mag voor een brommer.

@ Vicky: The cake was very nice :-)

@ Kees: Nic drives ;-P