Thursday, September 18, 2008

Slipperman is back!

I took the slippers my mom and dad gave me to work because that's where I'll wear them for eight hours a day. The slipperman has returned! My feet were very happy with them :-)

My back has been achy lately and I'm suspecting my chair at work. It's a bit crooked (scheef in NL) and wobbly.

During lunch I went to Cafe Fresh with Mark. I kept the table occupied while he ordered for us. The weather was amazing today.

On my way home I bought bread and walked from the mall to our house. They're always building somewhere. This block has also been split up and they're building two houses on it with hardly any garden. Good for them, not for me.

And we got a birthday card from Ilse and Cassie today. Thanks girls!

3 comments:

marian said...

beterschap met de rug, ja fijn he die hollandse slippers!!

kees said...

I thought all the chairs were new when the office moved to the new digs? Maybe you're a different size than they had in mind when the chairs were ordered. If so, ask you boss for a proper chair that'll hold you.

Vincent said...

@ Ma: Dank je. Het is niet zo erg hoor, meestal merk ik er niet eens wat van.

@ Kees: No, these are the old chairs. But they ordered a new one for me which was very nice but it didn't have arm rests. So I swapped with a coleague which was clearly a mistake. I asked for a new chair, we'll see what happens.