Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy

Guess who pulled up next to us on the way to work? And he didn't even notice. After all our car is only bright red...

This was today's lunch-friend.

The fountain was on again.

The Christmas tree is still being decorated.

After work I sat on a bench on the outside of Victoria Square while waiting for Nicole. This is the view straight ahead.

View to the right, where Nicole will pull-up.

View to the left, towards the Christmas tree.

I was happy the weekend started. Does it show?

At least Nicole looked happy. Unfortunately I had accidentally put my phone in "Russian 0.5 mega pixel" mode so this and the next photo (and a whole bunch I deleted) look crap.

The beach was beautiful again. I gotta have fresh air after a week in the office.

2 comments:

marian said...

nou zo happy kijk je niet!!
goed weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lunch fiend more like! Never trust a seagull within 50 yards of yer lunch!