Thursday, November 27, 2008

Microwave food

I had lunch next to the church. This is opposite. If you look up in the right direction and forget what's around you, you could think you're in an old roman city.

I saw these little people statues. Kinda cool.

I couldn't lunch without getting a Christmas tree update. They're still decorating...

When I walked to Nicole after work it was raining. It was nice and quiet in the park.

All the birds were just sitting around, not doing anything but just sitting, waiting for the rain to end.

At home I nuked myself a microwave meal. The picture shows at least 12 strips of meat. I think I found 4, maybe 5. It didn't taste too bad though and it was a nice sized portion too.

2 comments:

kees said...

You only get 4 strips of meat because it is a weightwatchers meal.

Sneezer said...

the little sculpture people are a bit eerie, very intriguing