Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How do you decorate your christmas tree?

The doves might be re-using their nest. This morning we saw them checking it out again. If I were them, I would choose another place that is not covered by a 3 cm thick layer of shit. But that's just me of course. I have bad taste.

They were decorating the christmas tree at Victoria square today. Quite an ordeal.

I saw a red New Beetle! It actually looked pretty alright at first and very good after it came around. For some reason, the red New Beetle changes shades of red depending on the lighting. I don't know if this is with all red cars or just with this one. This explains why all the photo's you find show so many shades of red...

I have to cross this road when I walk to Nicole. It's so wide that you need two traffic lights to get across.

On the way home we took the car for a wash.





And done, well, one way.

I bought some new guitar strings when I left work.

I have to put them on my little western guitar.

7 comments:

marian said...

sinds wanneer speel je gitaar?

Vincent said...

@ ma: Ehm, voordat ik drumde speelde ik gitaar. Ik heb dat ding eigenlijk zolang ik in Amsterdam woon en maakte muziek met Michiel en Severine (die jullie niet kennen). Hij heeft in elke huiskamer gestaan die ik heb gehad (Jordaan, Bijlmer en Rivieren buurt).
Dus reken maar uit :-)

marian said...

ja, sorry ik was het even kwijt.

Anonymous said...

cool, ga je weer spelen?

Vincent said...

@ ma: Geeft niet hoor ;-)

@ Mic: Ja, gitaar neemt minder ruimte in beslag dan een drum stel dus voorlopig maar even gitaren. Het ging me altijd wel goed af tot de bar accoorden. Daarom wil ik nu de hals corrigeren zodat de snaren er dichter op liggen. Beetje enge klus.

Anonymous said...

Kun je al een beetje nummers spelen op je gitaar?

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Ik heb 'm net twee dagen uit de hoes. Hij heeft dik een jaar ingepakt gezeten...