Friday, November 7, 2008

The sea

What nicer way to start the day can you think of than to walk outside and hand-feed a cute little bird?

My view during lunch. This fence did not have a door. Funny.

This is the front of the church I sit next to. I sat under the trees.

My other little plant at work is now growing new shoots as well. It must like it.

After work I walked to Nicole. I have discovered that it's quite pleasant to walk over. It clears the head and it's good to move a bit. I sneakily took this photo of Nicole's colleagues.

This is the Rundle Lantern from underneath.

We drove to the beach after work. That black dot is the sun that I forgot to photoshop out. My camera can't handle the brightness of it. There was a newly married couple taking photo's on the Jetty.

We had dinner at the Thai Orchid restaurant. It was fantastic.

After dinner we went on the jetty a bit. It was very windy and the waves were BIG.

Big wave.

A guy was swim-surfing the waves.

Big wave.

Big wave.

Another big wave.

3 comments:

Friðvin said...

I love those wave pictures! I miss being able to see the ocean on a regular basis.

kees said...

or is it the cute little bird hand-feeding a pigeon? :-)

Good to hear you've discovered the joys of walking!

Vincent said...

@ Kees: It's a dove, not a pigeon. They are quite different birds actually. And yeah, the other bird is indeed very cute :-)