Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mark's birthday

My colleague Mark had his 39th birthday today. He bought us all cheese cake which he prepared for us in the boardroom so we could sit at the table. I think he is the first person clever enough to actually think of the boardroom for this. Usually we stand around the coffee machine. I liked this better.

Unfortunately, with age come spastic photos. I also took a normal one but trust me, this one is better ;-)

The lunch fountain.

Santa has a private mailbox at Victoria Square where you can drop off your wish list.

I made another 10 hour day again but it was worth it. I made good progress.

I walked to Nicole through the park.

This is the corner of her office.

While driving home we saw this beauty in the back of a ute next to us.

Our friend Alie from Amsterdam sent us this beautiful Christmas card. Thank you Alie!

And my mum and dad's Christmas card has arrived as well. Thank you too! :-)

Our cards are on their way...

2 comments:

kees said...

My boss can pull a similar face to Mark's when he's opening a bottle of champagne...

Anonymous said...

Ja, die van ons is ook onderweg, maar of ie het red voor de kerst...