Thursday, December 18, 2008

Too friggin early but at least not too much overtime today...

That's right my little reader friends. I got to town at 7:38. That's so damn early it's not even funny.

I hadn't even had breakfast yet so I went off to Cibo at the corner.

They got nice things. I ordered a 'Rotolo' sandwich. That's a roll with Swiss cheese and ham from the oven. If you got good eyes you can see them at the left-top corner.

It was lunch time before I knew it. I wasn't feeling awake still so I went early, noon sharp.

Fountain was on.

When I left for home after work I saw Gianna at a bus stop in front of my office. She was actually at the wrong one hehe.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

don't complain about overtime it comes in really handy sometimes

having said that I used to do so much in one of my old jobs I barely had time to get home, sleep, try and eat something before turning round and shooting out the door again.... why on earth they didn't just give me a camp bed downstairs at work I don't know it would have been far handier