Saturday, December 20, 2008

More work, work, work

I went to work around 9 o'clock this morning to finish a few things and to hopefully be able to test our software for Mondays demo. Dave, who's on the same project as I am, and Luke came in as well. I got lunch at the Indian place in the City Cross. I had Daal and a Samosa. I left around one in the afternoon. Dave and Luke stayed. I was not very satisfied because Dave and I had not been able to test our software properly.

While I was waiting for Nicole I took some shots of the street.

Some shot.

Looking in to the City Cross entry. The Indian place is actually on the left.

I told Dave to call me if he needed me for anything. At the end of the afternoon he called me about an error in my software. The perfect opportunity to go to work again! So I actually went to work TWICE. And this on a SATURDAY! :-) This is my desk. Getting some good mileage out of it recently hehe.

This is Dave. The error was actually OK because his computer was trying to connect to mine but that was turned off. In the end we managed to set our stuff up at the client and everything was fixed to run properly, which it did. Now that IS satisfying. So Dave and I left around 18:30 and now we can have a decent Sunday and relax a bit.

1 comment:

marian said...

dat was een bijzondere zaterdag, succes maandag, en geniet van je VRIJE zondag!!