Thursday, September 24, 2009

Got pears?

This is David Bowie Pigeon. She has a bright eye and a dark eye. She also likes to peck toes and my rings.

Sir Cocky-boy rushing over to get patted. He has to walk side ways.

(Click to enlarge)
The morning sky. There were hardly any clouds. It was just beautiful.

Nicole reading a bit while waiting for me to get ready to go in to town for breakfast.

Scoozi's in Rundle Street. Since it was already mid morning and a week-day it was not very busy. It suited me just fine.

After dropping Nicole off at work I drove to Bunnings to get 6mm steel rod with which I will attempt to fix my hand-mower.

After Bunnings I drove to the super market. I bought pears, amongst other things.

It was... exciting.

Ilse's card finally arrived. It was for my birthday but also to wish me a safe trip home. Thank you! :-)

I was pointed towards this online video series about the people from a certain World of Warcraft guild. It's very funny and sometimes scary recognizable.

Five out of six guild members (Note: a guild must have a minimum of ten members...)

No comments: