Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sydney day 3.

This was last night. It's the office accross from our hotel room.

We walked in to town hunting down breakfast. There was a big waterfall fountain.

I had baked beans on toast. Very yummy. Oh, the toasted ham/cheese croissant was also very nice.

After that we took the bus down to Bronte beach to meet friends.

The friends were delayed and we waited in the park infront of the beach.

Kelly, Sanna and Miranda.

Bronte beach.

Back in town.

I saw a miner bird.

And an Ibis.

We took a break in town.

And then we visited the Sydney aquarium, which was a little dissapointing except for my chat with the sea turtle. I loved the sea turtle :-) He kept hanging around. I think he was looking at me.

It started to get dark when we emerged from the aquarium. We walkeed for an hour trying to find a pizzeria. Eventually we found a very nice one too but we were exhausted from all the walking we did. My feet are swearing at me.

I had a bath when we came home. Just to remember how it was. Well, I didn't fit length wise, lots of me stuck out of the water and got cold and my book got wet. I think thaat was enough bath tub action for the next 10 years.

3 comments:

marian said...

Op het strand van Huisduinen, is een dode schildpad aangespoeld, een groot kadaver, er was een stuk van weg geslagen, maar het beest komt in de noordzee niet voor, apart om zo iets hier te vinden, morgen terug naar Adelaide?
groetjes ma en pa.

Anonymous said...

En zie nu maar eens terug te vliegen met een zandstorm...

CRAIG said...

You'll need thhat tub to to get all the DUST off!